Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is all about things books made me want to do. This is going to be a short post, because I don’t have much time to write today – I’m just happy to get a post up at all. So, without further ado, here are the top ten things books have made me want to do (in no particular order), and the books that inspired those things:
- Live in a castle. Basically every fantasy book ever.
- Learn Latin. Red Rising and Harry Potter
- Go on a road trip. Paper Towns.
- Read more books. Pretty much any book.
- Curl up in a ball and never leave my bed. The Book Thief and A Little Life.
- Travel. Too many books to name.
- Change the world. I Am Malala, My Life on the Road, and How to Be a Woman.
- Write. Any book that’s well written.
- Play video games. Ready Player One.
- Attend a magic school. Harry Potter, The Magicians, and The Name of the Wind.
What’s something a book made you want to do?